Updated: Apr 13, 2021
We have been growing these shoots for over 11 yrs. and when people try them we notice they are excited and pleased with the color and the sweet taste of popcorn. No salt is required for these popcorn shoots.
1 - 10x20 piece of burlap
1 - 10 gal black trash bag
1 - pair of scissors
6-8 oz - popcorn seeds
1) Nest the 10x20 tray with holes inside of the 10x20 tray without holes.
2) Soak 10x20 piece of burlap in filtered water for 10 minutes.
3) Weight out 6-8 oz of popcorn seeds.
4) Soak your popcorn seeds for 3 hours in filtered or tap water.
5) Place the 10x20 piece of burlap inside the nested tray and flatten down gentle
6) Evenly spread out soaking seeds on burlap with hands.
7) Measure a 1/8 cap full of Terreplenish into a spray bottle, then fill up the spray with
filter bottle water or tap water and shake bottle before use.