Updated: Apr 25, 2020
This blog will highlight a range of microgreens seeds that can be grown indoors. There are many varieties that can be experimented with. While there are a few different methods used to grow microgreens, our experience is with using high quality microgreens pad.
* Can germinate in temperatures as low as 45 degrees F.
* Easy and fast crop to grow.
* Seeds are relatively cheap.
* Make sure you use the right amount of seeds.
* Normally quick and simple to harvest.
* Shortage of air flow makes this crop vulnerable to rot.
* Germinate and grow in cold conditions.
* Over seeding can lead to stunted growth
* pH sensitive, so please keep it under 7.
* Due to how close endive grows to the medium, use a microgreens pad.